Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Back Acne or Backne
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Back Acne or Backne

Back Acne or Backne 3 months ago #148

• bigjason
I suffer from terrible acne on my back (backne/bacne?) and around my neck. The weird thing is that around my neck it is usually just on the back of my neck and left hand side, it very rarely gets over the right hand of my neck.

My back, mainly the top suffers from bad acne all the time. It drives me mad and can get very irritating. I've tried a few washes like Clearasil etc. but maybe there is something stronger that people know of?

I have tried antibiotics for my bacne but although it has helped it is still there and I still get flare ups

Re: Back Acne or Backne 2 months ago #185

Take a little massage with tea tree oil...It helps to prevent back acne.Tea tree oil is a good source of anti-oxidants.They have good healing property.
Last Edit: 2 months ago by laurahill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigjason

Re: Back Acne or Backne 1 month, 3 weeks ago #186

• bigjason
Thanks laurahill, I will give that a try. I have heard that tea tree oil is good for acne but I am not sure whether I am supposed to be using products that contain it or pure tea tree oil, and where can I get pure tea tree oil?

Re: Back Acne or Backne 1 day, 1 hour ago #236

Yes, Tea tree oil is the best option for this.Use it and see the positive result ..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.86 seconds